Board Members PresentLori Quiring, Mike Mitlehner, Pat Goodell, Powell Quiring, Sara Ark
Harrison Sailor has been cleaning the sidewalks and brick walls. Estimated completion is 9/6.
Pat notified the homeowners at Hibbard and Welsh to trim around the stop sign.. It looks like the homeowners completed the trimming.
- Annual budget for the year
- pay bills
- reconcile the checkbook monthly
- check the mailbox at Mailboxes and More (by DQ) twice a month
- respond to title company request for outstanding HOA dues on closing of home
- track HOA due collection and reminder notification of delinquent homeowners
- Publish the agenda before the board meeting to the board members.
- Respond to homeowners requests. For example home improvement approval, questions, …
- Chair the HOA board of directors meeting
- Annual newsletter: create, make copies, include in dues statement letter
- Notification via email for pressing neighborhood business.
- Welcome new homeowners (roster, cc&r, cookies)
- Write minutes and post to web site
- Maintain and publish roster, envelopes, etc for annual distribution
Backup treasurer Lori
- Sign checks
- Mailbox retrieval
Landscape liaison Mike
- Monitor and coordinate with landscape maintenance
- Backup for responding to homeowner requests (see president item)
Outreach member Paul
- Present any neighborhood issues to the board
- Approved flower donation for bereaved homeowners for a max of $50.
- Request for approval for 3876 NW Loy Ct, Install 6-7 ft Kousa Dogwood trees right side of garage door: approved
- Suggestion for a free little library. It would take a neighbor to host it.
- Pat send a flyer via email this week
- Pat will hand deliver the flyer two weeks in advance
- Wine - 4 bottles of white, 4 bottles of red
- Water - 9 gal Sara
- Lemon Water - 9 gal Pat
- Lemonaid - 9 gal Lori
- Beer - 2x 5 gallons Powell
- Ice - 4x 20lb bags + beer ice Powell
- 24 hot dogs, one box veggie burgers Mike
- chairs and tables - Lori
- decorations purchase - Lori
- flowers - Mike as available
- Paper products - Pat
- 1 grill - pat
- Main dishes, mac salad Roxies - Pat
- Yellow jacket traps in advance - Sara
About 8:30 pm.
Next Meeting Schedule
Monday Oct 5
Powell Quiring, Secretary