Board Members PresentLori Quiring, Pat Goodell, Paul Cummings, Powell Quiring
- $15,547.09 Jan 31
- 22 checks received (not all reflected in balance)
- Paul will send the past due notice on 3/15
- Lori, Pat, Paul and Sara will need to meet at the bank in order to transfer the treasurer:
- Paul will be treasurer
- Lori will be back up signer
- Pat will be back up signer
- Board discussed snow removal. Remington residents were not happy with the results of their contractor. Seasonal plow contract was not supported by the board.
- Approval for payment of mailbox lock repair. Invoice.pdf
- Better USPS locks can be purchased for $60. The board approved upgrade of all boxes.
- Mike will ask Walley to take care of the down branch on Thompson.
- Our neighborhood will be sprayed for Japanese Beetles. Spraying meeting at Grange Hall, March 4, 9:30am - 12:30pm, 1-800-525-0137
- Posted photos of common grounds taken 10/10/2016 (see link above)
- Posted album for 2007 (See link above)
About 8:30 pm.
Next Meeting Scheduled
Monday, March, 6
Powell Quiring, Secretary