Board Members PresentCary Williams, Lori Quiring, Mike Mitlehner, Pat Goodell, Paul Cummings
The meeting started at the neighborhood entrance to discuss lighting issues with Dave Head. At times one of the lights shines into his house. We met then, at the Quirings, and decided a shield would be the best solution. Lori will order one of these on line.
- Approximately half of the dues have been received to date. The dues are due at the end of this month.
- Approved Taylor’s plan to redo the front of their home, 12425 NW Welsh Dr.
- Approved Rodman’s plan for landscaping, 12420 NW Hibbard Dr.
- Selected Date for Annual Picnic – September 9th, to be held at bottom of Loy Ct.
- Japanese Beetles – Cary reported he spoke with someone at the Department of Agriculture. The beetles are still in the ground – please urge neighbors to return the treatment authorization form or complete it online.
- THHA received the Bill for annual renewal of State Registration and Pat will mailed a check for $50 2/16/2018 with completed application for renewal of State Registration to Secretary of State in Salem.
About 8:15 pm.
Next Meeting Scheduled
Monday, April 23rd
Powell Quiring, Secretary