Board Members PresentCary Williams, Lori Quiring, Pat Goodell, Powell Quiring
- Library box update. Tabled until October.
- 12370 NW Hibbard house paint job does not meet standards of neighborhood. Pat sent email to the management company asking for clarification two months ago.
- 12157 NW Welsh approval for tree removal is on hold.
- Taco truck, come at 4, start serving at 4:30 - 6:30.
- No grills required.
- Flyers will be sent again via email, week of 8/20 - Pat
- Signs for entrances, 9/5 - Lori
- Flyers on mailboxes, 8/25 - Pat
- Mariachi Band - no
- Table/chair - Lori
- Decorations - Lori
- Corona, 3 cases - Carey
- Wine, 6 red, 6 white, Sangria - Carey
- Lemonade mix - Lori
- Candy - Lori
- Pinata, qty 2, to age 0..8 , 8..12, Cary
- Blindfold - Lori
- Paper products - Pat
- Name tags - Pat
- Chili cookoff , Alan, Dave Head (Lori will ask Dave), ? Best Veggie, Best Meat
- Face Painter - Mike
- Sign in sheet, update roster, age of kids - Lori
- Musical chairs - Pat
- Firefighers and Police, week of 8/20, invite them - Pat will deliver
- Checkbook - Paul
About 8:30 pm.
Next Meeting Scheduled
Powell Quiring, Secretary