Board Members PresentDana Rodman, Heather Pool, Lori Quiring, Mike Mitlehner, Pat Goodell, Paul Cummings, Powell Quiring
- Little Free Library discussion. Findley’s was $500. You can find the Findly stand at the flagpole by the main entrance. Ryan Rodman volunteered to install the library. Dana has volunteered to be the library steward. Pat will reach out to adjacent neighborhood to the west. Propose lot at bottom of Welsh.
- Mailbox at 12343 Hibbard is broken and a contractor has been contacted
- Mailbox at Loy and Hibbard was broken into on Saturday night, 10/20
- 12324 NW Hibbard Drive approve the removal of a birch trees and a major branch of a maple tree
- consensus was positive for taco truck
- mexican hat dance was a little scattered, but kids enjoyed it
- pinata was good
About 9:00 pm.
Next Meeting Scheduled
Powell Quiring, Secretary