Board Members PresentLori Quiring, Mike Mitlehner, Pat Goodell, Paul Cummings, Powell Quiring, Rosemary Casamassa
- 4 dues left to collect
- 12420 Hibbard, replace roof with CertainTeed Presidential - approved
- 12420 Hibbard, Heather will welcome
- Flowers have come up at the entrance that look nice
- We discussed the issue of a neighbor being required to trim trees that are blocking their neighbor’s view. Since there is nothing in the CC&Rs that require someone to trim their trees if they don’t want to, nor is there any “right to a view” in Washington County or Oregon State regulations, we, as a Homeowners Association, don’t have the authority to require someone to trim their trees to protect someone else’s view.
- Sept. 12 in the 124th culdesac
- Buffet style may not be possible for health concerns
About 8:30 pm.
Next Meeting Scheduled
Monday, May 10, 7:02
Powell Quiring, Secretary